We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• Contact information
• Computer or network
We collect your personal information in order to manage our Forum events, print name tags, and communicate with our community.
We share your personal information with:
• MailChimp, who we use to send emails
• We treat our contact list as confidential, and do not share it with any other parties.
Our site runs WordPress. We include standard third-party WordPress plugins which give us insights and help make our website work by monitoring activity, as follows:
• Akismet, who keep our posts clear of spam
• Wordfence, who provide security monitoring
• LinkedIn, who can see website visits because we include their icon on our page
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.